- A. Sikder and S. Ghosh "Hydrogen-bonding Regulated Assembly of Molecular and Macromolecular Amphiphiles "
Mater. Chem. Front. 2019, DOI: 10.1039/C9QM00473D (in press) [link] (Invited contribution in the themed issue on Supra-amphiphiles)
- A. Sikder, J. Sarkar, R. Barman and S. Ghosh "Directional Supramolecular Assembly of π-Amphiphiles with Tunable Surface Functionality and Impact on the Antimicrobial Activity "
J. Phys. Chem. B 2019, 123, 7169−7177 [link]
- A. Sikder, D. S . Ray, V. K. Aswal and S. Ghosh " Supramolecular Assembly of Molecularly Engineered Protein and Polymer "
Chem. Eur. J. 2019, 25, 10464–10471 [link] (Hot Paper)
- A. Sikder, D. S . Ray, V. K. Aswal and S. Ghosh " Hydrogen Bonding Regulated Supramolecular Nanostructures and Impact on Multivalent Binding "
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 1606-1611 [link]
(appeared as Frontispiece)
- A. Sikder, J. Sarkar, T. Sakurai, S. Seki and S. Ghosh " Solvent Switchable Nanostructure and Function of a π-Amphiphile "
Nanoscale 2018, 10, 3272-3280 [link]
- A. Sikder, D. Ray, V. K. Aswal and S. Ghosh " Stimuli-responsive directional vesicular assembly with tunable surface functionality and impact on enzyme inhibition "
Langmuir 2017, DOI : 10.1021/acs.langmuir.7b01652 [link]
- A. Sikder and S. Ghosh " Supra-Amphiphiles Based on Charge Transfer Interactions " in Supramolecular Amphiphiles, 2017, 99-123, Ed X. Zhang, RSC [link]
- A. Sikder, B. Ghosh, S. Chakraborty, A. Paul and S. Ghosh "Rational design for complementary donor-acceptor recognition pair using self-complementary hydrogen-bond"
Chem. Eur. J. 2016, 22, 1908-1913 [link] (appeared as Frontispiece )
- A. Sikder, A. Das, and S. Ghosh "H-bond regulated distinct functional group display at the inner and outer wall of vesicles"
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 6755-6760. [link]